Azcom Technology S.r.l. (CF / P. VAT 11723250152), a company that performs research, design, implementation, consultancy for the production of IT procedures, communication and verification systems in general, with registered office in 20090 Assago (MI) – Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, Strada 2, Palazzo C3, as Data Controller pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also “GDPR” or “legislation”), recognizes the importance of the fundamental right to the protection of individuals with regard to treatment of personal data. Therefore, by virtue of the above- mentioned legislation, the processing of the personal data of the interested parties will be carried out and protected according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, limitation of conservation, integrity, confidentiality, responsibility and, in any case, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Access to and use of the website www.azcomtech.com confers the status of User on the visitor to the website and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the same to the following conditions of use. In case of non-acceptance, please do not use the website www.azcomtech.com
The Data Controller is Azcom Technology S.r.l. (Tax Code / VAT 11723250152), in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in 20090 – Assago (MI), Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, Strada 2, Palazzo C3.
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and Legal Basis Of The Processing
The personal data acquired through the site will be processed, in accordance with the GDPR, according to the different legal, contractual, consensual legal bases or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest, for the following purposes:
- For the provision of services, including responses to requests from interested parties and users; on this point, it should be noted that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails, also via the “INQUIRY FORM” and “JOB APPLY FORM”, by its very nature entails the subsequent acquisition of the e-mail address and the number of sender’s phone;
- To allow data subjects to be registered in company records, both paper and electronic;
- Manage and maintain the aforementioned company records;
- The conclusion and execution of contracts;
- The fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships, as well as managing the necessary communications connected to them;
- The fulfillment of obligations deriving from mandatory rules, both national and community;
- The exercise of a legitimate interest as well as a right of the owner (e.g. the right of defense in court, the protection of credit positions, the ordinary internal operational, managerial and accounting needs);
If the treatment would be carried out for purposes other than those mentioned above, further and specific consent will be requested to the interested parties.
Recipients Of Personal Data
This policy describes the management methods of the website www.azcomtech.com (hereinafter “the Site”), wanting to identify, as recipients of the processing of personal data, the subjects with whom Azcom Technology S.r.l. for any reason, maintain relationships or contacts, or to whom otherwise provides personal data, for the purposes and under the further conditions of this information. Personal data may, in particular, be communicated to third parties who have been appropriately designated as “Data Processors” and have appropriate legal guarantees.
It is understood that the personal data of the interested parties may be freely disclosed to third parties, such as Law Enforcement, whenever this is permitted by law or required by an order or provision of a competent authority.
Storage Period Of Personal Data
The personal data of the interested parties will be kept for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in paragraph 2), as well as for the time in which the Data Controller is subject to conservation obligations for tax and / or accounting purposes or for other purposes imposed by law and by mandatory rules, both national and community.
It is specified that specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Furthermore, in order to ensure that personal data is always accurate, updated, complete and relevant, we invite you to report any changes made to the email address email@example.com
Data Subject’S Rights
Data subjects may exercise at any time, if the legal conditions exist, by contacting the Data Controller at the email address privacy @ azcomtech.com, the following rights recognized by the GDPR:
- Request and obtain confirmation that personal data concerning them is being processed;
- If a treatment is in progress, request and obtain access to personal data;
- Request and obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning them as well as the integration of incomplete personal data;
- Request and obtain without undue delay, upon the occurrence of one of the conditions set out in art. 17, paragraph 1, GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning them, except as provided by art. 17, paragraph 3, GDPR;
- Ask and obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18, paragraph 1, GDPR, the limitation of the processing of personal data;
- Object at any time to the processing of your personal data, to the recurrence of particular situations that concern them. Specifically, in the event of opposition, personal data will no longer be processed, except for the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested parties or for the assessment, the exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Obtain the portability of personal data concerning them, that is, the right to receive them from the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and request their transmission to another Data Controller, without impediments;
- In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, repeal the consent already given, limited to the cases in which the treatment is based on the consent of the interested parties for one or more specific purposes or in the case of treatment of particular categories of data (eg,data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sexual life etc.). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same does not affect and, therefore, retains its lawfulness.
In any case, we ask you not to send or communicate so-called data details through the site or by any other means. “Particular data” means, according to the GDPR, any data suitable to reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
Furthermore, the interested parties can propose a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data), if they believe that their rights have been violated pursuant to the GDPR, according to the methods indicated on the Guarantor’s website,accessible at www.garanteprivacy.it
Consequences Of The Failure To Communicate Personal Data
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes referred to in point 2), lett. from a) to g) and the failure to communicate such data makes it impossible to reach the conclusion of contracts as well as the inability to provide the requested services.