Azcom is currently launching its global business strategy to leverage its LTE product portfolio comprising Centralized Base Band Unit, Small Cell and Network in Box, and software IPRs that go into building these products. Our target market segments include private networks, tactical communications (push-to-talk), Smart Cities, Smart Home, Automotive, industrial telemetry (NB-IoT) and defence.
The sales and marketing team at Azcom is responsible for marketing and sales of Azcom’s products and design services. The team participates in industry events, showcases and standardisation forums to keep abreast of the latest tech trends and provide direction to the company’s business strategy. Team’s role covers the entire ground from product strategy, marketing communications, pre-sales and sales. Azcom’s impressive global customer base bears testimony to Sales and team’s success.
The Sales and Marketing team is looking for a passionate product marketing professional who can drive the company’s product and services strategy and deliver exceptional results. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will participate in the market and competition analysis, building product strategy, creating marketing collateral (website, brochures, pitch decks), and handle pre-sales.
Work Experience Required
The Product Marketing Manager should be a B.Tech. and/or MBA, and possess 4-6 years of technical marketing, marketing communications and pre-sales experience in wireless communications domain, preferably in LTE, IoT or 5G. Experience in dealing with ODMs/OEMs, telcos and government R&D institutions will be a big plus.
Professional Skills Required
- Business & Product Strategy
- Development of product roadmaps in close collaboration with the R&D teams
- ROI analysis
- Business case analysis for new directions
- Marketing Communications
- Update and manage company website
- Create company and product marketing presentations and other collateral
- Create technical presentations for pre-sales discussions
- Create press releases
- Organize information for trade shows
- Customer Account Management
- Manage NDAs and other legal agreements
- Deliver pre-sales pitch and handle follow-up discussions
- RFI/RFP/RFQ analysis and response
Behavioural Skills Required
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills